ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MANAGEMENT COURSES
- The duration of each level (i.e. N4 – N6) is six months
- With a Grade 12/Std 10/equivalent qualification, the learner will enrol on the N4 level
- Accounting at Grade 12 level is compulsory for the Financial Management course
- All National Examinations are conducted in June and November of each year.
- The N6 certificate can be converted into a National Diploma once a student has acquired 18 months relevant practical
- experience monitored at an approved place of employment.
- The pass requirement is a minimum of 40% per subject.
WHERE TO STUDY THESE COURSES
- Business Management – Parktown Campus
- Human Resource Management – Parktown Campus
- Marketing Management – Parktown Campus
- Financial Management -ParktownCampus
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE ON SCHOOL OF ENTERPRISE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT