This sub-division being responsible for promotion and branding of the college, is involved in exhibitions and expos that are arranged around Gauteng. It also took part in public and community outreach programmes as they arrange visits to various high schools in and around CJC’s campuses and sites as indicated below:
- GCRA Career Exhibition held in January at Meadowlands Community Hall, 5000 Students from different High Schools & out of school youth and Community members attended.
- ANCYL career expo held on 25 January 2010 at Forest Hill Secondary School, 300 learners, out of school youth & community members attended.
- The college and (Metro Evangelical Services) organized a career expo in February at Hillbrow Recreational Centre for out of school youth. We had our students showcasing the different programmes that are being offered at the college.
- Career Exhibition organized in February by Mnene consulting for Grade 11 to 12 students at Grace Bible Church. 900 Students from different High schools around Soweto attended.
- Star Workplace Expo attended as Gauteng Marketing Forum (GMF). The expo which was open to the public was held at Northgate Coca Cola Dome from 19-21 March. 7000 Community members& students attended.
- SABC Career Fair 2010 for Grade 11 to 12 High school students from Johannesburg and Pretoria was also attended in July as GMF at NASREC Soweto.
The sub-division also arranges the annual graduation ceremony for the students who completed their academic studies at the college. This is done in collaboration with other divisions such as Academic Affairs. The 2010 one was held at Ellis park campus and the guest speaker was Mr Alpheus Maphosa, the Director for Co-operative Education from VUT. 221 N6 Certificates were awarded and 171 Diploma students graduated from the various Schools.
The sub-division is also involved in partnership promotions where they invite various stakeholders to sessions such as Business Breakfast. Below are some of the delegates that attended the session organized.